Pure Encapsulations Women's Nutrients
Pure Encapsulations Women's Nutrients
Pure Encapsulations Women's Nutrients a multivitamin/mineral complex for women over 40.
- Multivitamin and mineral complex for women over 40
- Supports urinary tract health and promotes cardiovascular function‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Women's Nutrients is a multivitamin and mineral complex for women over 40 designed to support breast cell health, eye integrity, urinary tract health as well as emotional health. Women's Nutrients also helps maintain healthy blood vessel function for optimal cardiovascular health.
- Women over 40
- 200 mg calcium as calcium citrate (highest of all our multivitamins), vitamin D3 and vitamin K1 for healthy bones‡
- 1,000 mcg biotin for healthy hair, skin and nails‡
- Supports breast cell health with HMRlignan™, calcium-D-glucarate, green tea and Curcumin C3 Complex®. HMRlignan™ also provides support for hot flashes.‡
Cardio Polyphenol Complex‡
- Maintains healthy blood vessel function with polyphenols from pomegranate, red wine concentrate, and grape seed extract.‡
- Enhances the integrity of the macula and retina with lutein and zeaxanthin. Synergistic cofactors include vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, and carotenoids.‡
Urinary Health Support‡
- Combines the time-tested support of cranberry with vitamin C to maintain healthy urinary tract ecology.‡
- Helps moderate occasional stress with the adaptogenic properties of Rhodiola rosea and the calming properties of lemon balm.
Amount Per Serving
- three (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene)1,125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)125 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)12.5 mg (500 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)34 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1)50 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)12.5 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))17.35 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide)37.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))10.4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)250 mcg
- biotin1 mg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)25 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate)20 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate)200 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide)100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate)50 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate)7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)100 mcg
- manganese (as manganese citrate)1 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)100 mcg
- potassium (as potassium citrate)50 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium)50 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin)212 mcg
- inositol62.5 mg
- alpha lipoic acid37.5 mg
- cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) concentrate (fruit)50 mg
- MacularSynergy Complex‡
- FloraGLO® lutein3 mg
- zeaxanthin500 mcg
- BreastHealth Plus‡
- HMRlignan™ (containing 7-hydroxymatairesinol)5 mg
- (from Norway spruce knot wood)
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 65% total tea catechins and 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- calcium-D-glucarate25 mg
- Cardio Polyphenol Complex‡
- red wine (Vitis vinifera) concentrate (whole grape)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 25% total poylphenols)
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- pomegranate (Punica granatum) extract (whole fruit)25 mg
- (standardized to contain 40% punicosides)
- StressCalm Blend‡
- rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf)25 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate, cranberry fiber, cranberry seed oil, guar gum, sunflower lecithin
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
- HMRlignan™ is a trademark of Linnea Inc.
- This product contains calcium D-glucarate, the use of which is licensed from Applied Food Sciences, Inc. and protected by U.S. Patent 7,662,863.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
- CranMax® is a registered trademark of Pharmachem Laboratories, LLC.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free